In a 2.5 hour workshop, we intend to:
- To provide resources, both through BIRTHFIT HQ and San Diego;
- To instruct simple steps to implement BIRTHFIT principles into daily lifestyle based on fitness, nutrition, chiropractic, and mindset.
- Focus on an approach to preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum through fitness, nutrition, chiropractic, and mindset.
- Learn breath work and movement to connect your body and mindset that will aid in birth and postpartum recovery.
- Meet up with other like minded women to share experiences and build relationships.
We'll spend the first 45- 60 minutes talking BIRTHFIT and physiological adaptions that occur in the female body during 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (postpartum) trimester. Then show specific movements and exercise routines that can be modified to support the core during this transition. In the last 90 minutes we'll go through breath and movement and complete a workout!
No workout experience necessary. All fitness levels welcome!